Warded-Prime - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Warded-Prime > Topics

Subject: Under Night In-Birth 2
Replies: 10 Views: 271

warded 2.12.23 - 05:38pm
Sys Celes

... and yeah the name sounds stupid.

The game itself might be cool as i loaned the previous one from the library a while back and that was pretty good. *

warded 31.01.24 - 08:34pm
Date has changed to 09.02.2024 *

warded 7.02.24 - 09:54pm
PKP already shows green for their store in Lahti. *

warded 4.03.24 - 09:09pm
Ordered it today. Currently playing the previous one on switch. Mainly survival and chronicle modes. (i don't own it. it is a library loan) *

warded 9.03.24 - 03:50pm
Still haven't received it. They sent me Unicorn Overlord already even though that was ordered LATER than this game. And they have three copies in stock (2 at their main store) which should mean fast/immediate delivery. doh3.GIF *

warded 10.03.24 - 10:14pm
Should have read my e-mail first... It seems their replies go there instead of the site. Anyway they have estimated the delivery as a -week- now. *

warded 12.03.24 - 02:51pm
Got it. Maybe my messages did help... dontknow.GIF *

warded 12.03.24 - 03:17pm
Already liking it less than the original. what.GIF *

warded 13.03.24 - 05:26pm
The game is not a massive leap forward, more like an update. Also the ability to juggle air combos together has been increased holy cr*p i mean the enemy does like four combos on your as* eating half of your health immediately. *

warded 11 hours ago
Doing / Reading Chronicles mode in UNIB Exe:Late (cl-r) aka the 1st game's visual novel part. *

warded 9 hours ago
lol a bunch of typos here and there ... EDIT: Lots of typos actually. They don't break the 'immersion' too much, but are still wtf/facepalm moments. Also you are forced to read stories of characters you're not interested in to unlock more stories. *

* Warded-Prime Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Warded-Prime

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits